The Elements (click through for more info and purchase)
Carbon Chemistry (click through for more info and purchase)
Ages 9- 14
This curriculum is designed to be a follow-up to “The Elements.”
- A quick review of what an atom is.
- Three types of atomic models.
- An overview of the carbon atom and its allotropes.
- Introduction to organic chemistry.
- Refining of crude oil, isomers, saturated and unsaturated molecules, and much more…
A basic introduction to the fundamental concepts of chemistry. The overall theme of the curriculum is cooking and recipes, using cooking to explain chemistry concepts. The curriculum is intended to prepare students for high school chemistry.